I got these questions from another blog.
1. Where did you meet?
We met at church when we were in Matric, he joined the church and started singing in the band with me. We only started dating a while later, as I was still dating another guy. But I must admit, I was attracted to Chris from the start.
2. How long did you date b/f you were married?
3 and a half years, though we got engaged after one and a half years.
3. What does he do that surprises you?
He often does small things, like get up earlier to make me coffee etc.
4. What is your favorite quality of his?
He makes me laugh and he’s my opposite, so he balances me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His eyes 🙂
6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Yeah, plenty, some quite random, like Bunny… the rest we’ll leave 🙂
7. What is his favorite food?
Chicken noodles, but it does vary.
8. What is his favorite sport?
Cricket… i think… we dont watch much sport so I’m not sure
9. When and where was your first kiss?
Can’t remember exactly when, but it was at my parents house about 6 months after we started dating… i think we were busy studying for prelims.
10. What do you like to do together?
Go for walks, play games… just relax.
11. Do you have any children?
12. Does he have a hidden talent?
I think he should have been a writer, he’s fantastic with poetry, and he’s an artist when it comes to putting words together to make a beautiful picture.
13. Who said “I love you” first?
I can’t remember…
14. What is his favorite type of music?
Rock… and some punky stuff… like Paramore.
15. What do you admire most about him?
His obedience to God and the fact that he makes sacrifices for his family.
16. Do you think he will read this?